Richard Wukmir for Roseville City Council District 2

  • How do I register to vote?
    • You must be an American citizen
    • You must be 18 years old or older
      • If you are 16 or 17 years old then you are eligible to pre-register to vote at the California Secretary of State’s website
    • You cannot be currently serving a state or federal prison term for the conviction of a felony nor have been found mentally incompetent to vote by court
  • What district do I live in?
    • You should be registered to vote at the address where you currently live
    • You can check your current registration at the California Secretary of State’s website
    • Only residents living in District 2 are able to vote for the Roseville City Council seat for District 2.

Additional voting information for military voters is available from the Federal Voting Assistance Program

WordPress Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux